The Sierra Monitor 3600-I Triple IR (IR3) Flame Detector detects fuel and gas fires at long distances with higher immunity to false alarms. The 3600-I IR3 can detect a one-square-foot gasoline pan fire at 215' in less than five seconds. The 3600-I is also weather resistant and features:
- A heated window to eliminate condensation and icing.
- HART capabilities for digital communications.
- Lower power requirements.
- A compact, lighter design.
- Automatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT) to assure continued reliable operation.
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility.
- Relays for alarm, fault and auxiliary.