Upgrade to Wm. W. Meyer & Sons’ DDV dust-duty valve, which comes with a robust stainless steel or cast iron housing designed for greater capacity. The valve additionally provides:
- The capability to service applications in which a quality air seal is necessary in light-duty non-abrasive applications under baghouse, cyclone and dust collectors.
- Corrosion resistance.
- A maximum pressure differential of 60 inches water column.
- A maximum temperature of 300°F.
- Availability in stainless or cast iron construction.
- Sizes from 6 to 14 inches.
- Square or round flanges.