The Paramount Vibrating Feeder
Para-Mount II® vibrating feeders by General Kinematics offer dependability and performance in the controlled feeding of bulk materials. Other features include:
- The ability to handle material head load without damping, which permits large hopper openings to promote the flow of materials and eliminate plugging.
- The accurate, uniform flow of material (regardless of line voltage or frequency fluctuations) due to extended range stepless, positive-variable stroke control.
- A 2-mass design that uses up to 60 percent less energy than brute-force/direct-drive feeders, reducing energy costs and increasing machinery life.
- Accommodations for either adjustable- or fixed-rate feeding applications.
- Reduced headroom requirements.