Comatrol introduces the PFD10-OD Proportional Flow Divider, designed for compensated flow sharing between two motors or hydraulic circuits. According to the company, this circuit-saver solution is characterized by:
- It takes the input flow and delivers precise flow management, providing engineers with a new tool for distributing flow on their applications.
- It is an electro-proportional, compensated, normally open, flow dividing, pre-engineered HIC.
- When there is no current applied to the coils, the inlet flow is divided equally between the work ports A and B, with flows up to 40 LPM (10.7 GPM).
- The flow ratio between the two ports will proportionally vary as current is provided to the coils (from 0 to 40 LPM out each work port).
- The valve’s internal pressure compensation of both work ports provide the precise, repeatable and load-independent flow control to both work ports/circuits.
- The built-in pressure compensator provides repeatable flow sharing performance, regardless of the loads on the circuits or motors.
- It is a pre-engineered HIC that can be ordered using its nomenclature to specify options needed for the application, like coil voltage and termination, port sizes and seals.
- The aluminum manifold design is optimized for a small space claim on the vehicle, with two mounting holes provided as standard.
- The coils are designed for incorporation on machine control architecture that utilizes Sauer-Danfoss PLUS+1™ hardware.
- Adding PFD10-OD to your application using PLUS+1 GUIDE software is as easy as drag-and-drop.