JM Science’s AQUACOUNTER® Karl Fischer Volumetric Titrator (AQV-2200S) is rugged, reliable, long lasting and eco-friendly with small-volume titration cells requiring only 20 milliliters of titration solvent for accurate measurements. According to the company:
- Less reagent volume reduces waste and makes it easy to replace fresh solvent for the next series of measurements.
- This unit has a superb accessories kit and performs flawlessly day after day, which means long-term value for the money spent.
- It is the perfect choice for a very wide range from 100 ppm to 100 percent water content with its maximum capability for automation and upgrades.
- Combining one additional KF station with either a volumetric or coulometric module enables two different measurements to be performed at the same time.
- A two-channel option means easy plug and play.
- End-users can add various peripherals, such as a second channel, and the system recognizes the new channels and begins working with them immediately.
- Intuitive control panel display shows current status, data and function keys and are displayed on a large, colorful screen.
- Result data with curves can be viewed on your PC internet browsing program without optional software.