Nematron Corp. announces the launch of the new iPC-Series of industrial computers, now with Intel® i-Series Core™ embedded processors. The company says that the series:
- Offers the latest in embedded processing power with the following Intel CPU options: i7 Dual Core, i5 Dual Core, and Dual Core Celeron P4500; each processor option continues Nematron’s move toward providing high-performance/low power processing to fit most industry needs.
- Includes 12-inch (iPC1200), 15-inch (iPC1500), 17-inch (iPC1700) and 19-inch (iPC1900) LCD versions, with all-new LED backlighting.
- Is available with 5-wire Analog Resistive touchscreens and NEMA sealed panel mount front panels.
- Is ultra-thin and features very thin panel-mounted depth of less than 3.2 inches (81.3 millimeters), making them ideal for installation in harsh environments, especially hazardous locations.
- Has the same chassis as the previous ePC-Series, allowing for easy replacement and upgrading using the current footprint.
- Can also be ordered as a non-display node computer (nPC300) offering flexibility for mounting in space-constrained applications.
- Is available with additional upgrades from the previous ePC-Series, including two more USB ports, upping the total available to six.
- Is available with Windows® XP Professional 32-bit, Windows 7 Professional 32-bit and now Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, providing enhanced 64-bit application support.
- Comes standard with 2 GB DRAM, 40 GB SATA solid state drives and powder-coated aluminum front bezels.