How to Master Bulk Bag Discharge
Material Transfer & Storage introduces its patented MATERIAL MASTER™ bulk bag discharging system with an electric chain hoist and Spider-Lift™ bag-lifting frame. According to the company, the system delivers:
- An exclusive stainless steel bulk bag support pan welded to the equipment framework for enhanced operator safety and bag stability.
- A stainless steel Seal-Master™ bag spout access chamber with “gull wing” doors, permitting optimal access to the bulk bag discharge spout tie.
- Sloped-surface tops on the upper frame cross supports and monorail for easier equipment washdown.
- Welded stand-offs for conduit and electrical enclosures to allow enough clearance for cleaning.
- Horizontal tubes turned 45° into a diamond pattern or round tubes to reduce ledges where material can accumulate.
- Product debris shields for bolt flanges.
- No tube penetrations.