Torrey Pines Scientific Inc. announces its new line of multi-position analog stirring hot plates and stirrers, featuring five or nine stirring positions. According to the company:
- The large 12-inch (30.48-centimeter) square ceramic heater tops have a temperature range to 400°C.
- The Models ST15 Stirrer and the HS15 Stirring Hot Plate can stir five vessels; the ST19 Stirrer and HS19 Stirring Hot Plate can stir nine vessels
- Stirring range is from 100 to 1500 rpm.
- The units are available with voltages and agency certifications for use all over the world.
- The units measure 19 inches (43.2 centimeters) deep by 12.5 inches (31.75 centimeters) wide by 5.25 inches (13.4 centimeters) tall.
- All controls are mounted well in front of the heater surface to protect against accidental burns and they are designed to keep spills out of the chassis.
- The units are available in 100VAC/50Hz, 115VAC/60Hz, 220VAC/60Hz and 230VAC/50Hz.
- They are fused for safety and are supplied with user’s manual and detachable line cord for the country of use.
- All Torrey Pines Scientific products are made in the USA; UL, CSA and CE or equivalent agency certified; and available in voltages for use anywhere in the world.