Hayward Flow Control announces the launch of an expanded Filter Bag product line that now includes sizes 1 (16”) and 2 (32”), with material options in polypropylene, polyester and nylon. The new selection includes needle felt and monofilament mesh in sewn or welded construction. They are an ideal fit to the new FLV series and are available with PP rings or PP flanges. The bags range from one to 800-micron ratings for diversified separation in liquid systems or to protect any process applications. Other features include:
- Silicon-free composition.
- Sewn bags have sewn-in cloth handles.
- Maximum flow rates of 90 GPM for size 1 bags and 180 GPM for size two bags.
- Available in quantities of 50 units per carton.
- Typical applications include water and wastewater treatment, aquatic and animal life support systems, chemical processing, metal plating, food and beverage and aquaculture.