Eliminate Noise Before It’s Born
Metso says that its Neles Q2-Trim™ reduces noise up to 30 decibels compared to a typical control valve to improve personnel and plant safety, while simultaneously increasing efficiency and reliability. Other features include:
- The ability to eliminate the damage that high noise can cause to process plants, employees and surroundings.
- Process equipment protection to lower operating costs, and minimize the need for spare parts for valves and other accessories.
- The power to solve aerodynamic noise problems.
- A compact size, and the selection of mounting positions, which means less pipeline support and easier piping layout design.
- Availability for pressure classes from ASME 150 to 600 in sizes from 2 to 16 inches and PN 10 to PN 100 in sizes from DN 050 to DN 400.
- Stainless steel trim material.
- Emission levels that meet all relevant industry standards when combining Q-Trim technology with quarter-turn valves.
- Suitability for various fields, such as power, oil and gas, petrochemical, industrial gas and chemical.