E Instruments introduces its E8500 combustion analyzer as a complete portable tool for EPA compliance level emissions monitoring and testing. According to the company, the E8500 also delivers:
- Suitability for regulatory and maintenance use in boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications.
- O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2 and H2S electrochemical sensors.
- CO2, CxHy and high CO NDIR sensors.
- Low NOx and true NOx capability
- An internal thermoelectric chiller with automatic condensate removal.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements.
- Draft and differential pressure measurements.
- Efficiency, excess air and CO2 percentage calculated values.
- A real-time PC software package and wireless remote printer.
- Wireless communications with computers and other Windows devices.