Valve Connector with One-Handed Operation
Qosina presents the latest innovation in component technology, a One-Handed Hemostasis Valve Y Connector (#80448) that allows independent manipulation of multiple guidewires. According to the company:
- The genuine one-hand control lever action allows for lock and release with light fingertip pressure for three positions; open, semi-open and closed.
- A powerful ‘click’ clearly identifies the valve position by acoustic and tactile feedback, enabling easy and efficient operation.
- The housing is made from high-quality polycarbonate and polyoxymethylene, which has both high clarity and temperature resistance.
- The silicone valve fits 0 FR to 9 FR (0 inch to 0.118 inch) (0 millimeters to 3 millimeter) guidewires and aids in controlling backflow.
- The rotating male luer lock minimizes tubing kinks, while the female luer lock sideport provides the ability to flush out the line or check pressure.
- Wire Lock Adapters (#80449 and #80450) work in conjunction with this Hemostasis Valve for applications involving multiple guidewires.