Mystaire® Misonix® recently released its Aura® ductless chemical fume hoods not only with state-of-the-art construction and safety features, but also with advanced safety monitoring and controls. According to the company, the Aura further grants:
- An EverSafe II™ microprocessor safety controller to monitor and adjust fume hood face velocity to the user-preset value.
- EverSafe II, not guesswork, keeps the Aura face velocity ideal for containment of potentially toxic gases and vapors.
- Aura has been ASHRAE 110 tested and provides unsurpassed containment from toxic fumes and vapors.
- Filtrak™, a cam-driven filter sealing system with a built-in filter position indicator that alerts the end user if the filtration bed is not properly sealed, is installed in each hood.
- Aura ductless fume hoods are available in 30-, 42- and 54-inch widths.
- ESD models are available for applications involving volatile chemicals.