Sport-Inspired Safety Eyewear
Honeywell Safety Products launches Uvex Bayonet safety eyewear, which combines high-performance protection with comfortable, sport-inspired styling. According to the company:
- The unique design of the eyewear provides substantial coverage and unobstructed vision for excellent impact protection and performance.
- Built with the quality and innovation of the world’s leading protective eyewear brand, it also features proprietary Uvex lens tints for maximum versatility and Supra-Dura lens coating for longer service life.
- Available in seven lens tints — clear, gray, amber, silver mirror, SCT-Reflect 50, SCT-Gray and SCT-Low IR — the eyewear is ideally suited for use in nearly any lighting application.
- Like all Uvex lenses, those found in Bayonet offer 99.9 percent protection from ultraviolet light.
- It is also available in two proprietary Uvex lens coatings: Supra-Dura and Uvextreme® AF.
- The eyewear meets ANSI-Z87.1-2010 and is certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standards for impact protection.
- The sleek styling details of the eyewear encourage worker acceptance, while its many comfort features encourage all-day wear.
- Weighing less than one ounce, the style’s soft temple inserts cushion the delicate areas above and behind the ears to provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- The soft, flexible nosepiece conforms to a variety of nasal profiles to minimize slippage.
- The unique Floating Lens™ design allows the browbar to flex for an accurate fit without compromising optics.