Speed Up Project Development
Human-machine interface technology takes a giant leap forward with the launch of Beijer Electronics' new iX 2.0 HMI software and new-generation operator panels. According to the company, features include:
- The solution both speeds up project development and makes the application faster and more efficient to navigate.
- The iX 2.0 development software minimizes the distance between the HMI idea and the fully deployable, intuitive application.
- Smarter engineering tools and an improved ribbon menu set in a familiar Windows®-based environment ensure substantial time gains for project developers.
- Implementing navigation tools used in everyday applications such as mobile devices, iX 2.0 creates new ways to interact with machines using scroll and swipe gestures.
- Software features such as the unique »Action menu», which enable a multi-level menu system and fast execution of actions, and the well-known »Roller panel», both help put the most relevant information right where the operator needs it, saving screen space and enabling manual-free operation in the process.
- iX 2.0 offers many ways to personalize the application, including customizing the system dialogs.
- The operator panels can share information with each other via panel networks, regardless of size or performance, which makes it easy to share information between users and provides safer control of complex machines also over long distances.