Mini Mixing & Diverting Ball Valve
Beswick introduces its MBVMD mixing and diverting ball valve as incredibly small, weighing only 12 grams with a height of just 0.77 inches. The company says that the valve also offers:
- A common inlet port that can be put in communication with the outlet ports, individually, directing flow to a second or third port, for diverting service.
- The capability to direct flow from the inlet port to both the outlet ports simultaneously.
- The ability to direct flow into the outlet ports, then out to the inlet port for mixing applications.
- Construction from 303 stainless steel (or optional 316 stainless steel).
- Resistance to corrosion.
- A selection of elastomer seal materials — Buna-N or optional Viton® or EPDM.
- A Teflon® seat to seal the ball.