Hardware Solutions for Pharmaceutical Processing
Pepperl+Fuchs offers a family of human-machine interface (HMI) hardware solutions for pharmaceutical processing applications, such as new Aseptic Operator Workstations, EXTA3 Division 2 Keyboards and PowerScan Barcode Readers. The company’s offering includes:
- Aseptic Operator Workstations that feature a flush 316L stainless steel faceplate, ergonomically angled anti-microbial keyboard with pointing options and a true industrial-grade monitor with FDA-grade silicone gasket.
- VisuNet GMP workstations that are a complete and modular operator control and monitoring system specifically engineered to satisfy the unique and rigorous demands of life science manufacturing industries.
- Division 2 Keyboards, available as industrial panel mount or standalone keyboards for use in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D environments.
- The PowerScan D Cabled Barcode Reader System — now certified for use in Class I/II/III, Division 2 hazardous locations — which reliably reads all common 1D-barcode types, even capturing damaged and difficult-to-read barcodes, in hazardous areas and under harsh conditions.
- Whether the requirement is for a remote monitoring station, or an intrinsically safe panel PC, The Pepperl+Fuchs design engineers can engineer a solution that fits your application and budget.