Gas-Tight Protective Suit
Dräger introduces the CPS 7900, a new chemical protective suit that provides a high standard of protection against industrial chemicals, biological agents and other toxic substances. According to the company:
- Designed for use in explosive areas and hazmat situations, the gas-tight suit offers one of the highest puncture and flame resistance capabilities in the industry.
- The superior protection results from the use of an innovative new material called D-mex™, which is constructed with five layers of protective fabric.
- The flame retardant, self-extinguishing material protects the user from burns and electrostatic properties and makes it possible to use the CPS 7900 in explosive areas.
- The flexibility of the D-mex fabric enables personnel to handle liquefied gases, such as ammonia, at a temperature of -176°F/-80°C.
- The reusable protection suit has an estimated shelf life of 15 years, providing an extremely low overall cost of ownership.
- Ergonomic design provides superior comfort and fit, thereby improving safety and reducing the stress of working in dangerous situations.
- The lighter weight and better drape of the suit material adjusts to the wearer’s movements and offers a full range of flexibility.
- Available in five sizes, the suit fits wearers ranging in size from 4 feet 11 inches to 6 feet 11 inches.
- The CPS 7900 can be easily cleaned and disinfected, extending its shelf life and reducing expenses.