GF Piping Systems has introduced Double-See™ in response to market demand for an improved pressure-rated double containment system for transporting hazardous liquids. According to the company, the new system offers:
- A simplified installation method, a patented closure-coupling design that allows conformance to the ASME B31.3 test inspection requirements, and a unique-to-the-market 3D thermal expansion compensation feature.
- Versatile installation options, assembled and tested fittings and a unique pipe cut-length guidance system, which provides a truly simplified approach to installation.
- The piping systems are available with a complete selection of pipe, fittings, leak detection and access tees, closure couplings and termination fittings.
- Double-See is available in PVC and CPVC; either material may be primary or secondary (PVC × PVC, CPVC × PVC, CPVC × CPVC) with Clear PVC always being an option for the containment pipe.
- System size options range from ½ inch by 2 inches to 6 inches by 10 inches, meeting virtually any application requirement.