Combustion Gas & Emissions Analyzers
E Instruments has designed the E4400 flue gas analyzer to monitor emissions, as well as maintain and tune combustion processes. According to the company, this portable analyzer also provides:
- True NOx capability and low NOx.
- Up to 4 field-replaceable and pre-calibrated gas sensors, including O2, CO, NO, NO2, SO2 and CxHy.
- Temperature and pressure measurements.
- A dilution pump for CO auto-range measurements up to 50,000 PPM.
- An internal data memory that can store 900 tests.
- Unbreakable metal hose connectors.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack.
- A software package with both USB and Bluetooth communications plus a built-in non-thermal printer.
- Suitability for boiler, engine, furnace and other combustion applications.
- A rugged design.