The powerful TankJet 55 fluid- and turbine-driven tank cleaner from Spraying Systems operates at low flows and fast cycle times to enable cleaning of multiple tanks, barrels and drums in minutes. The company says that the durable TankJet 55 is further highlighted by:
- Narrow angle full-cone sprays rotating in multiple axes for 360° coverage.
- 2 models from which to choose — standard models for faster rotation and shorter cycle times, and slow rotational models, which allow excellent dwell time for cleaning tougher residues.
- 316L stainless steel construction with carbon-filled PTFE seals.
- An easy-to-use design that can be repaired in the field.
- A compact profile that fits in openings as small as 1-3/4 inches (44.5 mm).
- Suitability for many applications, including cleaning 59-gallon barrels, 55-gallon drums, and small tanks, containers and totes.