The Brightest Hazardous-Area Warning
E2S Warning Signals has added the high-output, 21-joule xenon beacon to its BEx beacon range with a choice of 7 lens colors — red, amber, yellow, purple, blue, green and clear. The company believes, moreover, that this beacon is highlighted by:
- High output for areas where a brighter alarm signal is required.
- A twin Xenon tube that can be configured to produce a single full-power flash, a double-strike flash or an alternate flash.
- Construction from a corrosion-resistant, copper-free LM6 alloy, which is phosphated and powder coated, then sealed to IP66/67, and therefore suitable for both onshore and offshore applications.
- Protection against shock and vibration.
- Availability of 24- and 48-VDC, and 115- and 230-VAC voltage versions.
- Compliance with ATEX, IECEx, InMetro and GOST R, in addition to certification for use in Zones 1, 21, 2 and 22.
- Suitability for the majority of hazardous areas and use in outdoor areas, especially those in bright sunlight.
- An optional second-stage alarm if required.