Remove Solid Particles from Various Slurries
SWECO now offers the latest in fine particle separation for wet processing: SWECO® Hydrocyclone Systems. According to the company, these systems:
- Provide an economical and effective method for removing solid particles in the 4 to 100+ micron range from various slurries.
- Typically make finer separations than are practical with screening separators, at significantly higher capacities.
- Can be used in place of decanting centrifuges in many applications, providing the desired result at a lower cost.
- Are supplied in either an open-manifold or a Packed-Vessel configuration — manifolds (radial or linear orientation) utilize 2-, 4-, 5- or 10-inch diameter cyclones while Packed Vessels contain either 1- or 2-inch diameter cyclones.
- Can lower the capital, operating and maintenance costs of a solids-separation system.
- Offer straightforward installation, as the hydrocyclone system is shipped assembled.
- Offer reliable operation, requiring only a consistent feed at a steady pressure.
- Feature limited moving parts: Only the feed pump and the slurry itself are moving.
- Offer much lower energy costs than those of a large centrifuge, and maintenance (when needed) is much easier to accomplish.
- Are available integrated with a SWECO Centrifuge, Rectangular Separator or Round Separator.
PTXi Booth #1204