Spraying Systems recently unveiled its electrically actuated hydraulic PulsaJet® nozzle as FM-approved for spraying alcohol- and solvent-based fluids in Zone 1 hazardous locations. The company says that the nozzle also boasts:
- High-speed cycling — up to 10,000 cycles per minute — to enable faster line speeds and increased productivity.
- Accurate spray placement and spray pattern integrity in high-speed or low-capacity applications.
- The capability to achieve pulse width-modulated (PWM) flow control, when used with an AutoJet® spray controller, by cycling on and off very quickly at a controlled frequency.
- The precise control of flow rates, while keeping pressure constant, with PWM flow control, enabling flow rates to be changed almost instantaneously and allowing high flow turndown ratios at a single pressure, so drop size and spray angle are unaffected.
- Ideal suitability for use in lubricating, dispensing, marking and coating operations.
- Your choice of hydraulic or pneumatic atomization.
- Compliance with EU safety directives (ATEX and CE), as well as National Electrical Code 505.
- A wide range of spray tip options.