Material-Handling & Feeding Systems
K-Tron offers feeding and pneumatic conveying solutions, as well as systems-engineered solutions for processing applications in the food, pharmaceutical, plastics and chemical industries. According to the company, their offerings include:
- ProBlendTM Zone Blender, which provides blending action in a hopper or silo by allowing different zones of material to discharge at different rates.
- Bulk Solids Pump Feeder™, a patented feeder line specifically designed and engineered to provide gentle, precise feeding of free-flowing pellets, granules and friable materials.
- BSP-135 with P30 Powder Receiver running in application, feeding and pneumatically conveying material in a continuous system.
- P-Series Sanitary Receivers, which are designed to convey difficult powders for continuous conveying applications such as hopper loading and loss-in-weight feeder refill applications that require a high level of sanitary design and frequent cleaning.
- Filtair Series Filter Receiver, which provides automatic material-from-air separation with filter bags that are cleaned by bursts of compressed air.
- AerolockTM Rotary Valves, including the Heavy-Duty (HD), Maximum-Duty (MD) and Blow-Through (BT) Aerolocks.
- Series 2400 Powder and Pellet Receivers, which provide a high-capacity sequencing system designed to handle powder, pellet, regrind and granular materials.
- Quick Change Feeder (K2-ML-T35) with ActiFlow — specially designed for applications requiring the maximum possible material handling and changeover flexibility along with the convenience of fast cleaning.
- Modular Cartridge Bin Vent, which provides air filtration at an economical cost.
- K-CL-KT20 Twin-Screw Feeder with P-10 receiver demo running in application, feeding and conveying bulk material in a continuous process.
- Micro-Ingredient Low-Rate Feeding with the MT12 micro feeder, which accurately feeds free-flowing to difficult-to-handle powders at rates as low as 20 grams per hour and as high as 2000 grams per hour.