J.W. Winco now offers its GN 441 and 442 Series threaded plugs not only with finger grips, but also:
- A relatively soft seal embedded in a radial recess on the plane side, which makes the seal captive, so it cannot be squeezed out during tightening, and enhances the sealing effect even on uneven surfaces.
- Aluminum plug bodies, with either a tumbled matte or black plastic-coated finish.
- An NBR synthetic rubber seal (for the GN 441) or a Viton® seal (for the GN 442).
- An easy-to-turn profile as a result of the finger grip.
- A range of sizes with metric or BSPP parallel threads.
- An external diameter matching the screw-in holes for DIN 3852 pipe bolt connections.
- Availability with or without a vent hole.
- RoHS compliance.
- An optional dipstick upon request.