Economical Bench-Top Robot Arm
ST Robotics has introduced their new R12-six, a six-axis vertically articulated robot arm that is an economical bench-top robotic solution. According to the company, this robust, self-contained industrial robot system:
- Can be unpacked and programmed in just a few hours.
- Is suitable for applications including testing, sample handling and machine feeding.
- Is a low-cost arm that is thoroughly capable of the most complex tasks due to its exceptional intelligence, speed, accuracy, reliability, adaptability and ease of programming.
- Has an effective reach of 500mm and utilizes new, lightweight, high-efficiency digital motors driven by steel-reinforced polyurethane timing belts.
- Is available with optional, incremental optical encoders that provide unsurpassed integrity, plus a versatile “hand” that incorporates a mounting plate for grippers, vacuum cups, etc.