Control Clutches, Brakes & Directional-Control Valves
Comatrol has introduced its 09 Series Cartridge Valves for proportional and on/off pilot control of clutches, brakes and directional-control valves. According to the company:
- The series includes two on/off solenoid valves and a proportional pressure-reducing valve.
- The valves are especially designed for pilot applications requiring minimal pressure losses in the system.
- The series is a hybrid product that combines a 10 size cavity with an 08 size tube/coil, thus optimizing performance for pilot-control applications.
- The large 10 size cavity provides high flow capability with low pressure drop, while the 08 size tube/coil provides a smaller package size and lower power consumption of the coil.
- The two on/off solenoid valves offer customers the choice of 2-position, 3-way (SV09-23-02) and 2-position, 4-way (SV09-24-01) schematics — both of these popular schematics can operate to pilot pressures of 100 bar (1450 psi), higher than many pilot valves in the industry.
- The flow rate for both are over 20 LPM (5.3 GPM), exceeding that of even standard 10 size solenoid valves, which are around 15 LPM (4 GPM).
- When the application needs proportional pilot control, the PPR09-POD provides precise electro-proportional control of the clutch or directional valve.
- For all three valves, use the optional inlet screen to protect the system from large particles.
- Comatrol’s 09 Series coils are designed for incorporation on machine-control architecture that utilizes Sauer?Danfoss PLUS+1™ hardware.