E Instruments has developed its E1100 hand-held combustion analyzer for boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications. According to the company, this rugged analyzer also comes with:
- Pre-calibrated and field-replaceable sensors to facilitate diagnostics and replacements, thereby reducing downtime and repair charges.
- O2 (0 to 25 percent) and CO (0 to 8,000 PPM) sensors.
- Efficiency, excess air and CO2 percentage calculated values.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements.
- Draft and differential pressure measurements.
- A 12-inch probe with a 10-foot dual hose and optional hose extensions.
- A rechargeable battery and AC charger.
- Internal memory (900 tests) to save data.
- A software package with USB and Bluetooth communication.
- A built-in non-thermal printer.
- A vinyl carrying case with a shoulder strap.