USDA Rotary Valves
GEA Nu-Con has specifically designed its rotary valves to comply with USDA requirements, as well as to boast:
- Tools-free demounting, which affords the customer a convenient method to remove the rotor from the valve body.
- Precise rotor alignment to enable easy re-assembly after cleaning or inspection.
- Suitability to meet the demanding requirements of the dairy industry.
- An optional easy-slide system that virtually eliminates rotor droop and allows unaided operation for maintenance personnel.
- Availability of an RDS Gen2 rotor detection system, which features full operation during wet clean-in-place cleaning, in addition to the convenience of configuring and monitoring up to 25 valves via a site SCADA system.