Screening Machines for Hazardous Areas
Allgaier Process Technology’s Tumbler Screening Machine (TSM) can have up to five screening decks to allow material to be separated into six fractions. According to the company, the machines:
- Rely on a three-dimensional action to maximize utilization of each screen surface, which allows for high separation precisions of up to 99 percent.
- Offer adaptation to meet the most exacting requirements, and are used for fine and ultrafine screening through the world.
- Are constructed to prevent ignition source as defined by DIN EN 1127-1.
- Are tested and assessed for electrical and non-electrical ignition sources, including insulated parts that could accumulate electrostatic charge, electrostatic charge from the friction of the material, V-belts (in gas hazardous areas), hot surfaces (from rotating weights) and mechanically generated sparks.
- Are available in accordance to equipment category 1D/2GD (zone 20 inside, zone 21/1 outside); specific models can be supplied in category 1/2G (zone 0 inside, zone 1 outside) for wet screening.
- Can be considered for complex screening tasks like processing dry materials with a solvent.