Low-Maintenance 4-in-1 pH Probe
The Yokogawa FU24 is a new 4-in-1 pH sensor designed to offer virtually maintenance-free operation and long sensor lifetime — especially in harsh applications involving severe temperature and pressure fluctuations. According to the company, the probe features:
- The Yokogawa-designed bellows system, which automatically compensates for the effect of pressure fluctuations.
- Low long-term cost of ownership.
- Low maintenance.
- Pressurized reference.
- High chemical resistance.
- Reduced cost to the install system.
- 1-inch NPT connection.
- With adapter piece K1521JA, it is compatible with existing F*20 assemblies.
- 4-in-1: pH, reference, temperature, liquid earth (ORP)
- High stability and reliability.