The Full Spectrum in Pressure Measurement
OMEGA’s DPGM409 covers the full spectrum in pressure measurement with gauge, sealed gauge, absolute, compound gauge, vacuum and barometric pressure ranges. The DPGM409 also offers:
- A stable micro-machined silicon sensor with an accuracy of 0.08 percent.
- A user-selectable analog output of 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC or 4 to 20 mA.
- A display with 25.4-mm (1-inch) digits, plus a 0 to 100 percent bar graph.
- Minimum/maximum/average readings that are front-panel programmable.
- Electronics enclosed in a stainless steel and ABS housing, which is wash-down rated and incorporates a magnetic stylus system for programming to prevent accidental programming changes.
- Included data logging and charting software.
- A lithium battery with a typical life of 4 years.
- An optional built-in wireless transmitter to transmit the readings to a receiver in your control room.
- A 5-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate and testing to industrial CE standards.