Fast Conversion to 40,000 PSI
NLB has expanded the operating range of its 125 Series convertible water jet pump units to include ultra-high pressures. According to the company, these pump units additionally provide:
- The ability to be converted in about 20 minutes to any of 8 operating pressures — from 6,000 to 40,000 PSI (414 to 2,800 BAR) — using the company’s simple conversion kit.
- A range of flows — from 4.4 to 32.5 GPM (16.5 to 123 LPM).
- Fast conversions up to 40,000 PSI to give users more flexibility to do diverse jobs with a single water jet pump unit.
- 125- or 145-HP (93- or 108-kW) engines.
- Availability of diesel or electric models.
- Long life, easy maintenance and low operating costs.