Moyno® Mag Drive 500 Series pumps utilize the latest technology to ensure operator safety, eliminate workplace hazards and protect the environment from contamination. According to the company, the patented, sealless magnetic-drive design provides zero leakage so the pump can handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids. The pumps are additionally characterized by:
- No mechanical seals are used, eliminating costly repairs.
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action maintains product integrity.
- No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids.
- Four models from which to choose for application versatility.
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH.
- Materials of construction include PVC housings, Nitrile or EPDM and optional FPM stators and titanium rotors.
- Skid-mounted, turnkey systems are available, saving time and money.
- Typical applications include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and many other caustic fluids.