Eclipse Ordinary Enclosures’ Protection
Hammond Manufacturing has fabricated its Eclipse Series wall-mount enclosures from type 304 stainless steel for strength, durability and optimal corrosion resistance. Other features of the Eclipse include:
- A stainless steel handle that provides 3-point locking and can be padlocked for extra security.
- A door seal that is formed from a seamless poured-in-place gasket.
- A formed lip on the door seal to further reduce the possibility of liquids entering the housing.
- A durable RAL 9003 white powder-coat finish, which significantly reduces solar heat gain.
- A formed structure with smooth continuous seams and hidden hinges to enhance the contemporary design.
- 10 sizes from 24 by 24 by 8 inches to 60 by 36 by 12 inches.
- Suitability for use in harsh industrial environments in which electronic or electrical equipment, electrical switchgear, hydraulics or pneumatic controllers must be isolated from oil, water and dust.
- Compliance with NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13, as well as IEC60529 IP66.
- A large selection of standard accessories, such as heaters and thermostats to prevent condensation; breathers to equalize pressure differentials; filter fans to offer additional cooling, DIN rails for modular equipment; separate internal panels; and more.
- Availability of custom configurations, including special paint colors and other requirements.