The MDT500 direct-mounted, multivariable measurement digital transmitter has been added to Meriam’s Laminar Flow Element line. According the company, the solution is characterized by:
- Applications include leak detection, calibration reference standards, critical gas flow measurements, combustion air flow to engines and many more.
- System accuracy of +/- 0.8 percent FS or better.
- Fast response time of less than 0.1 seconds.
- Long-term stability, no moving parts and maintenance-free design.
- A wide flow range, accuracy and no drift over time and temperature.
- It delivers best repeatability and is also independent of orientation.
- Linear response and a low head loss model are also available.