Bulk Bag Conditioning in Hazardous Locations
Material Transfer & Storage’s patent-pending bulk bag conditioning system not only incorporates hydraulically actuated, twin heavy-wall tubular steel pivoting conditioning arms, but also:
- A rotary lift table to position the bulk bag for complete material conditioning on all sides, as well as the top and bottom.
- V-shaped tubular steel breaker profiles, which safely and efficiently return solidified materials to a free-flowing state, on each conditioning arm.
- A reduction in operational bottlenecks from material being solidified, hardened or agglomerated.
- Machine guarding for operator safety.
- An ultra-compact footprint.