BWAY Corp. now offers more than 270 metal, plastic and hybrid recyclable containers, plus its steel and tinplate containers, which include paint cans, aerosol cans, pour-top cans, F-style containers, and open- and tight-head pails, are made with at least 25 percent recycled content. Furthermore, the company’s steel containers are 100 percent recyclable at end of life. More specifically:
- The award-winning open-head ECO-PAIL™ can contain up to 50 percent post-consumer resin, and requires less energy to produce, reduces carbon emissions and uses fewer components than standard pails. Its Tri-Seal cover additionally eliminates the need for a gasket, and even its ergonomic handle is made from post-consumer resin, so the entire container can be recycled without the need to separate components.
- Plastic products made with up to 30 percent post-consumer resin include bottles, drums, tight-head containers, hybrid paint cans and open-head pails.
- BWAY containers hold a wide variety of products, including paints, coatings, construction supplies, janitorial supplies, lubricants, adhesives, automotive additives, detergents, foods and specialty chemicals.
- All BWAY products are designed to maximize pack sizes for efficient use of space and fewer truckload shipments.
- BWAY containers are available in a multitude of shapes and sizes.