Pumps without Mechanical Seals
ALMATEC®’s Quattroflow® positive displacement (PD) pumps incorporate a four piston-diaphragm technology with no mechanical seals, which is driven by an eccentric shaft and motor. According to the company, the pumps:
- Are available for multiple- and single-use applications.
- Primarily serve the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, which require high containment, purity and cleanability.
- Are best known for transferring shear-sensitive media of aqueous solutions and biological products without damage, ultimately ensuring product safety, efficiency and reliability.
- Feature wetted housing parts constructed with electro-polished 316L (Basel Standard II, ferrite content < 1 percent) stainless steel, while the valves are made of EPDM and the diaphragms of EPDM/PP compound.
- Are available in four sizes — QF150, QF1200, QF4400 and QF20K, with capacities of 2.6 to 333 lpm (0.7 to 88 gpm).