Portable & Foldable Cranes
The David Round Co. has announced that its Ruger Industries Division is now manufacturing foldable stainless steel floor cranes. According to the company, these portable cranes:
- Retract into a compact size when not in use to save space in storage.
- Provide an ergonomic solution to many material-handling challenges.
- Are smaller, less expensive and safer alternatives to motorized lift trucks.
- Are narrow enough to pass through standard door openings, narrow aisles and elevators.
- Can be maneuvered in areas off-limits to other lifting equipment.
- Feature 100 percent stainless steel construction and have no painted surfaces.
- Are employed in pharmaceutical manufacturing environments, electronics manufacturing, food processing and other cleanroom applications.
- Are available with lifting capacities of 1,000 lbs.
- Feature robust construction, with structural tubing ¼-inch to ½-inch thick, large casters and totally welded fabrication.
- Contain over twice the metal of many competitive cranes with the same lifting capacity, but are still easy to manually guide and propel.