Maintain Your Motors
SKF’s new static motor analyzers, Baker DX models, will replace older-generation Baker D-series and ST series surge test analyzers, and perform motor and generator analysis faster and more accurately than previous generation models. According to the company, the analyzers:
- Help users efficiently and accurately identify potential problems with motors and generators to prevent breakdowns that result in costly production downtime or interrupts.
- Now include low-voltage inductance, impedance, phase-angle and capacitance, coil, and DC-step voltage tests in a smaller, lighter-weight portable unit.
- Conduct winding resistance, megohm, DC HiPot, surge tests and DC bar-to-bar armature tests.
- Come with a more intuitive, easy-to-navigate touchscreen, and can be ordered in an array of configurations that suit the specific needs of a given customer.
- Are designed for use in motor test/maintenance, industrial and OEM motor manufacturing environments.
- Can perform motor tests from 4 to 40 kV (with an optional power pack), and can be configured with just the test functions customers wish to have.
- Are available in 4kV, 6kV, 6kV HO (high-output), 12kV, and 12kV HO versions, along with a wide array of configuration options and accessories to meet specific application needs.
- Are available with various options, including coil test, resistance-inductance-capacitance test, DC armature test, simple meg-ohm test, and either single- or three-lead configurations.