Leak & Flow Detector
Uson’s Optima vT leak and flow tester can perform testing with multiple sensors simultaneously and can be utilized in applications previously costing considerably more. According to the company, additional key features include:
- Capabilities for vacuum decay tests, pressure decay leak testing, differential pressure decay leak tests, mass flow leak detection (including back pressure and differential), upstream and downstream cracking pressure, pressure rise tests, burst tests, laminar flow tests, force decay testing and occlusion testing.
- State-of-the-art microcontrollers comparable to those used in the most sophisticated and demanding consumer electronics applications.
- Two channels with up to four sensors per channel, totaling up to eight sensor inputs.
- Simultaneous testing on all sensor inputs.
- Built-in automated calculators to speed testing and data handling.
- Fully customizable pneumatic controls.
- Large easy-to-read full color touch screen display with intuitive user interface.