High-Flow Channel Grinder
The redesigned Moyno® Series 3 C3A channel grinder produces (on average) 30 percent more flow when compared to the original Annihilator Series C3. According to the company, the grinder is further characterized by:
- Optimized high-flow side rails and a lower profile bottom housing for enhanced flow.
- Greater flexibility and management of channel and flow conditions for a variety of user requirements.
- The same, or better, flow — with a reduction in grinder size.
- Users that require a specific stack height or are looking to retrofit an existing grinder can utilize the C3A.
- It can be retrofitted to current C3 grinders as well as competitor units while continuing to use existing motor and drive adapters.
- It can also be used for users looking to reduce flow bottlenecks in their process without having to expand their channel or plant.
- The redesign provides the following features for simplified maintenance: one-piece casting top plate with adaptor cover, top stack tightening, shrouded seal design and hardened couplings.