Explosion-Proof Manual Call Points
E2S Warning Signals has developed the GNEx range of ATEX- and IECEx-approved Exe d explosion-proof manual call points in glass-reinforced plastic housings. The company believes that these units deliver:
- The manual activation of fire alarms, and gas detection and emergency shutdown systems.
- Environmental seals rated to IP66 for rugged, corrosion-resistant, non-metallic units for both onshore and offshore environments.
- The flexibility to color-code different systems to enable rapid visual identification in an emergency.
- Your selection from break-glass, push-button or push-button with tool reset operation.
- Optimal reliability when installed in harsh environments.
- Availability in a range of colors, including striped versions.
- A comprehensive range of standard accessories, such as a stainless steel lift flap, labeling options for stainless tags and duty labels.