The ProStack® Solid Deck Pallet has been added to Polymer Solutions International Inc.’s ProStack Double Leg Ratchet family of hygienic, easy-to-clean and easy-to-inspect pallets. According to the company, the pallets are characterized by:
- A solid top that produces unilateral support across the full plane of the pallet’s surface, so all products are completely supported through transport and storage.
- A telescoping double leg design — patented by the United States Patent and Trademark Office — that incorporates a series of interlocking “teeth.”
- The double-leg construction forms nearly half an inch of damage protection; double the thickness of traditional, single-leg pallets.
- Enhanced strength and rigidity engineered into the legs, offering superior resistance to potential damage caused by forklift and pallet jack impacts.
- A bottom deck that is designed to prevent damage caused by pallet jack over-pumping.
- Pallets measure 40 by 48 by 6.3 inches and weigh 49 pounds.
- They are rated for a 30,000 pound static load, or a 5,000 pound dynamic load.
- Edge rackable to 2,200 pounds, they offer four-way fork entry and are ideal for use in general industry, pharmaceutical, food processing, beverage and warehousing applications.
- They are made from 100-percent-recyclable, FDA-approved high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- They feature a smooth finish that is easy to clean and inspect.
- Availability in several different materials, including Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM) approved grades for fire-retardant applications and with optional anti-microbial additives to enhance the products performance.
- Pallets may be ordered with the following options: perimeter lip, hot-stamped logo or identification marks, grommets, and in a variety of colors (black, blue, gray and red).