An All-in-1 Metering Solution
Spirax Sarco recently released its VLM10 inline vortex flowmeter for mass, volumetric and energy flow measurement on steam, liquid and gas applications. The company believes that the VLM10 also provides:
- The combination of an inline vortex meter, a built-in flow computer and an integral temperature sensor, giving users an all-in-1 solution for their metering needs.
- Precision and reliability with a steam or gas mass flow accuracy of ±1.5 percent of range over a wide 20:1 flow range.
- The flexibility to remove the sensors and RTD without having to shut down the line first.
- A built-in web server that allows customers to monitor flow and meter health through the internet.
- A fully welded, no gasket design to ensure safe measurement of steam.
- Digital communications to deliver information on demand, using Modbus RTU, BACnet MS/TP and Modbus TCP/IP technology with standard analog and pulse outputs.
- Sizes that range from 1 to 12 inches.
- Availability of a wide range of connections and pressure ranges.