National Bulk Equipment has engineered, fabricated and constructed its sanitary bulk bag-filling systems to speed inspections, simplify integration, and ensure qualification for startup in food processing and packaging operations. According to the company, these bulk bag-filler systems also grant:
- NTEP-certified weigh devices to ensure a certified weight accuracy to ±0.01 percent of a 4,500-pound bag weight.
- A structural-framework leak test system to facilitate clean-in-place procedures.
- HEPA air filtration for sanitary bag inflation.
- 32-Ra surface finishes to simplify cleaning.
- Tool-less, demountable assemblies to speed inspection.
- A single human-machine interface to control system-wide automation of process operations, diagnostics and reporting.
- Improved equipment performance, optimized throughput and increased operator safety.
- Integrated automation that standardizes controls programming and expands controls functionality to include legacy systems.
- Compliance with 3-A, USDA, FDA and BISSC standards.
- The support of process practice protocols in which 3-A Accepted Practices or other current Good Manufacturing Practices are necessary.