Meyer & Sons has upgraded its DDV dust-duty valve with a robust cast housing designed for greater capacity, as well as:
- The capacity to service applications in which a quality air seal is necessary.
- Suitability for light-duty, non-abrasive applications under baghouse, cyclone and dust collectors.
- A maximum pressure differential of 60 inches of water column.
- A maximum operating temperature of 300° F.
- Sizes from 6 to 14 inches.
- Cast iron or stainless construction.
- Square or round flanges.