Charles Ross & Son caters to your custom fabrication projects, including storage tanks, pressure vessels and reactors. The company operates 8 facilities worldwide, fully equipped with advanced design, engineering and manufacturing tools for fabricating vessels as large as 100,000 gallons for virtually any simple, complex or sanitary application. Pictured are custom 185-gallon melt kettles that feature:
- Agitation by a 2-wing anchor driven by an explosion-proof motor.
- Jacketed hemispherical vessels for 15-PSI steam.
- Operation up to full vacuum and 250oF.
- A submerged steam calandria for additional heating.
- No cracks or crevices, which is confirmed by dye-penetrant testing on all product-wetted surfaces.
- The inclusion of special mechanical seals, level sensors, actuated-diaphragm discharge valves, electrical controls and alarm panels.
- Compliance of the vessel and jacket in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Div. 1.